Friday 30 November 2012

Back to the Future



Before I was born Back to the Future I,II,III (1985,1989,1990) was released. It was directed by Zemeckis. It was only until 2010's I knew that there's a Back to the Future movie. I only knew this movie on the website rottentomatoes.com. The 3 movies is I think about 6 hours.

Opinion about the Movie

There's not enough words in the dictionary to truly justify this movie's greatness. It's like asking what Einstein is to science or Leonardo Da Vinci is to art. No matter how well you try to summarize, you're not gonna be able to encompass every facet of their brilliance. This movie will suck you in and take you on an amazing and unforgettable ride. It has great characters and a thrilling adventure. With nonstop twist and turns. definitely a must see for anyone who comes across this film. I was amazed by its special effects, it's not really perfect but it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I become the President of the Philippines -"I will be the Government Officials WORST NIGHTMARE"

Jaidienomics" will become my economic policy term. Our nation can achieve greatness, but it depends on the efforts of all our citizen...